If the Son therefore shall make you free , ye shall be free indeed John 8:36
Monday, January 17, 2011
Lord I Just want to say Thank you
Psalms 146: 2
2) While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
Father today I lift my hands in total praise unto you, For when I think of all the things that you have done for me and for all the times you've have kept me, when things could have been the other way, I just want to say thank you.
As a small child one of the first lessons that I can remember my mother teaching me ; was a lesson on how to say please and thank you. I learned that when you ask someone for something and your request has been granted you are to follow up the granting of your request with a thank you. However, how many times have someone extended you a courtesy and you passed that courtesy off as if it was nothing? Actually how many times have you had the audacity to treat the courtesy as if it was owed to you. Okay let me go here..
How many times has God blessed u and you didn't tell him thank you? How many times have God made a way in you life and you didn't say thank you. God is not some cosmic santa claus who is obligated to fulfill your every whim and request. He is not your personal lackey. What we need to realize is, everything God gives us comes by privilege. God does not owe you anything But you do owe him something: YOU. You and I did nothing to deserve his grace and mercy. Yet instill he gave the ultimate sacrifice for us. His only begotten son Jesus. (John 3:16) The one who died for our sins,(read chapter John 19) the one who thought it not robbery to pray for us, a sinner, a wretch undone, a mess.( John 17:9-26) My my my what a sacrifice...
Father God in the name of Jesus,
I would like to thank you for sending your son to die for my sins. I am so sorry for all of the times that I have taken your blessings and treated them as something common. Please forgive me for not following you every command like I should have in the past, but I thank you for being a God of a second chance. Father I give you my life..I take my destiny out of my hands and put it in your hands...Father have your way in my life, in my finances, in the ministry that you have placed in me, in my relationships and etc....I need you , I love you and I appreciate you. No matter how hard the journey Father I am going to stay on it because you mean more to me than life...Thank you Jesus for praying for me.....:)
No comments:
Post a Comment