Lord I thank you for being a protector and help in all of the present turmoil and trouble in my life. Lord I cannot handle any of the things I am going through without you or any of the troubles which are coming without you. I put you in charge of my day and my life and I am everything that you said I am. Sometimes walking with you is a hard Job, especially when I want to keep going my own way..But I thank you for your grace and mercy which are new every morning. Thank you for being a faithful God. You are truly worthy to be praised and I love you.
Reflections
Last night as I began to reflect on some of the marvelous things that the Lord has done in my life, all I could do was cry. There have been plenty of times when I should have died but God spared my life. One day while on my way to work, the car I was riding in began to spin out of control in the middle of a busy highway, However there was not a car in sight. I know that God held those cars back for my benefit and for that I have to say thank you.
When I was 12 years old, I was riding in the car with my aunt and she ran into an electrical pole, It was only by the grace of God that the electrical pole bent but did not fall on the car. My mothers car was totaled and I walked away with some cuts and bruises but God allowed me to live and tell the tale. Thank you Jesus.
On another occasion I went to a doctor who diagnosed me with ovarian cancer, I didn't let it stress me out , I put it into God's hands and kept on being about the fathers business, but little did I know that God had a divine healing and intervention set in place for my life through a prophetess, who visited a church I was ministering at. God use the Prophetess( I cannot even remember her name) to lay hand on me and speak into my life. I left the meeting believing that I had been healed. When I went back to my doctor he did some more test only to find that the cancer was no longer in my body. God is so good.
God is a merciful, kind , just and loving God , who is concerned about you. He cares about you. All he requires is for you to give yourself to him and tell him yes. In this day and time that we are living in, the only thing that's constant, real and trust worthy is God. He will never leave, nor forsake you.
Please consider this bible verse and let it become real to you.
Proverbs 3:5-8
5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
8It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
No comments:
Post a Comment